The Focus at Our Christian Drug Rehab for Women
- Spiritually: We believe the students’ struggles run deep, and finding strength in a new life with Christ can help them overcome challenges and lead more fulfilling lives.
- Emotionally: Healing from past hurts is important. Learning from the Bible can help students grow mentally and lay the groundwork for a fresh start.
- Physically: Taking care of students’ basic needs is crucial. Providing a drug-free environment, ensuring they have enough food, and offering recreational activities are key to their success in the program.
- Socially: Students learn to work through relationship issues with their peers and families at home. The good qualities they learn in the classroom become a part of their everyday lives.
- Educationally: We’ve created a practical curriculum to teach students the skills they need to succeed in society. This includes learning about the effects of substance abuse, setting boundaries, managing anger, coping skills, preventing relapse, and using practical tools for building a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose Great Lakes Women’s Rehab Treatment Program?
Distinguishing itself from typical short-term programs, Great Lakes Women’s Rehab offers a long-term residential treatment that addresses the root of addiction rather than merely providing a temporary solution. Unlike the common “revolving door” approach seen in short-term programs, our comprehensive program aims to break the cycle of addiction for good.
Short-term programs often result in relapse, with individuals repeatedly seeking help without addressing the core issue. This proves ineffective and incurs significant costs for the individual, their insurance carrier, or their family as they return to rehab multiple times. Our women’s rehab center welcomes individuals who have undergone 5, 10, 20, or even 30 unsuccessful short-term rehab attempts daily. Choosing Great Lakes Christian drug rehab first could have spared them the financial and emotional toll of repeated short-term interventions.
What Sets Our Christian Rehab for Women Apart From the Rest?
At Great Lakes Women’s Rehab, we stand out as a program committed to dedicating a year to working closely with each individual battling addiction. While this represents a significant financial commitment from the organization and the community, we believe it’s the necessary time investment to achieve the remarkable recovery rates we’re known for. Our day-to-day structure, supportive community, and unwavering faith emphasis sustained over an extended period play a pivotal role in gently guiding individuals away from distorted and drug-influenced thinking. Gradually, they gain a profound awareness of their life’s purpose and embrace a fresh perspective on living. This newfound purpose and lifestyle leave no room for substance abuse; addiction is replaced by self-love, peace, happiness, a sense of purpose, and excitement for the future.
Can Forced Abstinence Alone Solve the Problem?
Simply put, the answer is “No.” While detoxing and keeping someone away from drugs or alcohol can be effective in a controlled environment, it’s not a lasting solution. Without addressing underlying life issues, individuals are likely to relapse once they return to the complexities of everyday life. Contrary to viewing addiction as a disease, it’s often a learned coping mechanism for concealing personal pain and unmet needs, providing temporary relief. Although the Great Lakes Women’s Rehab program extends the period of separation from addictive substances, the real challenge lies in cultivating a new way of living.
Our approach involves gradually reintegrating individuals into the community with a renewed life purpose. We focus on empowering them to avoid negative behaviors and environments independently. In addition to fostering a Christian-based rehabilitation for women, our program emphasizes values such as responsibility, work ethic, and pride in one’s work. Perhaps most crucially, we instill truthfulness and trustworthiness as foundational elements in building meaningful relationships and fulfilling responsibilities.
Drug Recovery Program Phases and Duration
- Phase One (14 weeks) – Recovery Residents engage in classes that recognize and transform destructive thoughts and beliefs. They explore the fundamental needs that led to chemical use and acquire practical tools to facilitate positive life changes.
- Phase Two (12 weeks) – Renewal Residents actively participate in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual work needed to heal from past failures, mend broken relationships, address spiritual deceptions, and confront identity issues often underlying chemical addiction.
- Phase Three (12 weeks) – Restoration and Healing Residents delve deeper into life’s purpose, learning how to step into a future free from the weight of old wounds. This phase establishes a solid foundation for the future, helping individuals identify and leverage their unique gifts and talents.
- Phase Four (12 weeks) – Transition Residents take tangible steps to implement their newfound knowledge. This includes securing employment and housing, effectively managing time and resources, and developing leadership skills to contribute positively to the families and communities they are re-entering.
Final Word and a Promise for Those Searching for Freedom from Drug Addiction
At the core of our Christian drug rehab for women program is this principle…
“God’s love has the power to reach and transform every addict, offering them instead a life of truth, peace, and purpose. Our goal is to clear the addict’s mind and provide the right motivations, environment, training, and mentorship to support this transformation. So, if you or a loved one is on the downward spiral of substance abuse, contact Great Lakes Women’s Rehab first. We promise it will be the last rehab program you or they will ever need.”